Office and HR
We need an amazing candidate to:
- Manage and maintain company documentation and file structures: Induction packs, Health and safety documentation, template reports and proposals, meeting minutes, Quality assurance documentation, guidelines and procedures including ISO 9001 and ISO 45001 certification and maintenance.
- Setup, maintain and update project information in WorkflowMax including preparing weekly/monthly/yearly reports in WorkflowMax to assist in project management and staff productivity assessment.
- Work on company marketing material including company profile, capability statement, website and LinkedIn page.
- Reception duties
- Personal assistant duties for the GM / Directors
- Assist with office upkeep
- Assist with office functions and events. Plan and coordinate catering and office social events as required.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES – Human Resourcing Administration
- Assist with recruitment (employer branding, attraction, interviewing, testing, selection, onboarding, induction, compliance, metrics)
- Co-ordinate training and development (organise staff attendance at mentoring and training sessions)
- Assist to evaluate staff performance (productivity data collection and reporting)
- Assist to implement recommendations from employment professional (lawyer/EMA) regarding employment law, policies and compliance (employment agreements, policies & procedures, education and enforcement, self-auditing)
- Assist to implement health and safety requirements (protocols for compliance, develop good H&S culture)
- Assist the Directors with employment relations (dealing with disciplinary matters; conduct, performance, redundancies, discrimination, harassment)
Skills and experience
You are a motivated Office Administrator or aspiring HR manager looking for a challenge and the opportunity to develop your skills and grow your role along with the company’s growth plans. To apply for this position, the required attributes are:
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Be very organised
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Xero and Workflowmax experience are ideal
- Be positive, flexible, fun and easy going
We are flexible with hours and salary requirements for the right person.
Click HERE to apply