- Client: AB Foods
- Location: Airport Oaks, Mangere, Auckland
- Service: Structural Steel, Construction
- Completion: September 2016
Fabrication and installation of a new floor to accommodate a computerised processing plant, with access stairway.
- Working in an operational processing plant with fork-hoist movement.
- Ensuring the safety of AB Foods staff working in the area.
- Working in a confined area, which made installation difficult.
- Compliance with food-industry hygiene standards.
Successfully completed the work in a difficult environment, which required careful planning to ensure safe installation. Completed to the client’s and engineer’s requirements.