HEALTH & SAFETY
A RESPONSIBLE EMPLOYER
Health and Safety is our top priority and one of our core values.
As a responsible employer, we believe effective health and safety practices contribute directly to improving the performance of an organisation. Our aim is to not simply comply with Health and Safety legislation; we aim to surpass those standards through the adoption of recognised best practices, and to provide industry leadership through the level of our Health and Safety performance.
We operate a continual improvement cycle which means we are constantly adapting our policies and procedures and adopting best practice techniques.
HEALTH & SAFETY STRATEGY
We have a proactive Health and Safety Strategy whereby we aim to:
- Execute organisational operations without harm to personnel, equipment or the environment.
- Make Health and Safety an integral part of the management of the organisation.
- Ensure employees take reasonable care for their own safety and the safety of others, and are competent and appropriately trained to meet individual responsibilities and needs.
- Carry out our operations with due regard for the health and safety of non-employees, and provide them with prescribed information regarding those operations which may affect their health and safety.
- Involve and consult with employees and, where appropriate, their representatives to effectively communicate on health and safety matters.
- Sustain and develop this Health and Safety Policy by the implementation of an accredited Health and Safety Management System.
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION
Relevant health and safety certification includes:
- ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices Secondary Level
- Site Wise Green Level
- Site Safe Member
The company vision for Aimecs Engineering is to be recognised as your chosen engineering partner, always exceeding your expectations and consistently delivering excellence. This means, not simply providing quality work but actively working towards improving our services on a daily basis.
Delivering excellence means filling in the gaps between our customer expectations and the service they actually require to fulfil their business needs. That’s why we take time to listen carefully to every customer and plan accordingly.
We stand by the services we provide. For us, delivering excellence means being trustworthy, responsive and, above all, dependable on every job we undertake, no matter how big or small.
We have thought long and hard about how to ensure every project we undertake is completed to the same high standard. Our Quality Strategy is:
- Customer focus: We have made a commitment to understand the needs of our current and future customers; to meet those requirements; and strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Engagement of people: We recognise that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement means their abilities are able to be utilised for our benefit and the benefit of our customers.
- Process approach: We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
- Improvement: We have committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our Quality Management System; it is one of our key annual objectives.
CERTIFICATION AND ACCREDITATION
Relevant quality certification includes:
- DNV-GL Certified Maritime Workshop
RESPECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. This means, ensuring all personnel take responsibility for the environmental compliance of activities under their control.
Our company Environmental Strategy is; Aimecs Engineering Ltd works proactively to:
- Protect the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- Focus on sustainable resource use to enable climate change mitigation, and the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Conform to applicable legislative, regulatory and compliance obligations.
- Continually improve our Environmental Management System and to enhance environmental performance.