- Client: Gladstone apartments
- Location: Gladstone road, Parnell
- Service: Construction, seismic strengthening
- Completion: August 2016
Works included welded 12mm plate to the flange and web of the structural beams on level 1 of the basement carpark. Installation of extra beam on the ground floor level of the car park. Replacement of edge angles to ensure the fixing bolts had a better purchase on the structural wall.
- Working in an operational car park with traffic movement.
- Ensuring the safety of public accessing the carpark.
- Ensuring that vehicles parked in the carpark were protected from sparks and dust
- Work was carried out in a tight time frame, to the client’s satisfaction.
Successfully completed the work in a tricky environment. With welding completed to the customers & the engineers’ requirements.