- Client: Conduct Projects Ltd.
- Location: Auckland
- Service: Design, fabrication and installation of structural steel
- Completion: July 2020
Firstly, we created 3D models and fabrication drawings.
After that, our team fabricated and installed the steel structure, arm pendant and light ceiling mount following strict H&S protocols from Auckland Hospital.
The design and installation of the structure was quite a challenge because of the complexity of the machine. However our team managed to deliver the project on time and with zero harm.
Features of the CT Scan
This ceiling-mounted system provides:
- unlimited imaging flexibility
- exceptional positioning freedom for medical teams and equipment
- access for minimally invasive procedures.